Denton County District Clerk
Denton County Courts Building
1450 East McKinney Street
Denton, TX 76209-4524
Denton County Online Jury Services:
- Complete your juror questionnaire online
- Claim an exemption or disqualification online
- Postpone your jury service online
- Check your juror status online
- Reprint a copy of your juror badge
Answering The Call For Jury Service
Please dress appropriately for court. NO SHORTS!
The following weapons or devices are prohibited on Denton County property:
- Stun gun,
- Club - including blackjack, nightstick, mace, hatchet or other like object that may cause bodily injury,
- Any explosive device which might cause bodily injury or noise that may result in public alarm,
- Firearm of any kind,
- Firearm silencer of any kind,
- Hand gun of any kind (toy or real),
- Knife (any length) - and any other hand instrument designed to cut or stab, dagger, dirk, stiletto, poniard, bowie knife, pocket knife, sword, spear, or switchblade (both automatic or gravity), unless such devices is part of a repair toolkit and the repair specialist is either County employed or under the escort of a County maintenance person.
- Brass knuckles,
- Chemical substances designed to disable or incapacitate such as pepper spray or mace,
- Hoax bombs,
- Components of explosives,
- Energetic materials, and
- any other illegal item or item that could reasonably be considered usable as a weapon.
Any person found on County property with a weapon or device defined above shall have such weapon or device confiscated, can be denied entry to any building, and may be subject to arrest.
Denton County Courts Building, 1450 East McKinney Street, Denton, TX 76209-4524, 2nd Floor, at 8:20 AM